Category: Cultural Heritage
Regions: Dobrogea, Tulcea town and surroundings
Ethnic Groups: Greek
The Greek church was built by the Greek community between 1848 and 1869, on the place of a former wooden church from 1835, also built by the Greeks. The Greek church was episcopal seat too. Since 1974 it is the property of the Romanian Orthodox Church.
Access: Buna Vestire street, no. 2.